INSTAGRAM

Friday, July 22, 2016

Belluxez | Eyelash Extension

X


Are you sick of having short and pathetic thin lashes? Yes! This is how I feel. My original lashes are short and thin. On a daily basis, I need to use mascara to volume up my lashes. Which wasted so much time...

But now, I got my lashes done at Belluxez. Belluxez is a new beauty salon which import lashes from my favorite country, Korea! Their lashes look so natural and soft! It also saved me a lot of time as I don't need to put on mascara. Just a bit of eyeliner and eyeshadow, i'm good to go!

They are having a promo which cost only @$38 for the everyday look! Remember to quote my name "Chloehmq" to get additional 5% off and 10% off to add on more volume to your lashes. And also do take note, the promo will be valid till end of August!



To book an appointment, you can WA Hestia @ 90564999
Venue : 50 East Coast road (428769)
More Details :
Facebook @Belluxez
Instagram @Belluxez

No comments:

Post a Comment