INSTAGRAM

Friday, April 1, 2016

The Comb Hair Studio

X
 photo IMG_2062.jpg

This is my second visit with The Comb Hair Salon. Thanks to Ryan for always amaze me with the result. This time round, I finally have the courage to go under some hair damaging of getting the color that I always wanted. "Ash Grey"! Honestly, although the treatment is damaging, but I did not regret bleaching it because the color came out was so nice! I wanted even lighter grey but my hair is too fine to go thru more bleaching. People like me who have really fine hair are kinda unfortunate thou. Anyway, I am pretty satisfied with my hair color now!
 photo IMG_2075.jpg  

Oh wait, when I mentioned "hair damaging" it's not like my hair will be extremely frizzly and dry. But hey, you guys should know hair bleaching is gonna be drying, right? Of course, hair treatment will be needed! 

 photo IMG_2049.jpg  photo IMG_2052.jpg

You can quote me <Chloe> to get 20% ala carte off (valid for senior hair stylist only). Also they are having a promo for guys! $80 for hair and color of scalp treatment! 

Book your appointment now! 
+65 64383138
Located at 12 Gemmil Lane (069252)

No comments:

Post a Comment