INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Comb Hair Studio

x


 photo IMG_0492_1.jpg
 

This gonna be my first posting in 2016! Happy Chinese New Year earthlings! And wishing you all a joyful year ahead!


So firstly,  I got myself a new haircut and new hair color for this Chinese New Year. This time round i'd visited The Comb Hair Studio. The Comb is a Korean hair salon and I know I can definitely safely entrust my tresses to them!


Last Sunday, was my first appointment with them. I am pretty excited because I'm desperately in need a haircut! My hairstylist, Ryan, was from Korea. He is SO HANDSOME *trying to control my breathing*!!! As told by him, he came to Singapore for less than 2 weeks! As such, he might have a hard time communicating with the people here. But not too bad! I should say their service was awesomely good! They provide coffee, tea and juice for their customers, which I find it very generous. What I actually like the most was whatever steps that they do, they will explain to me what they will be doing next *Thumbs up*!.


 photo IMG_0543.jpg  photo IMG_0545.jpg

I've trimmed a few inches shorter this time as my ends was dry and had a new color shade for this Chinese New Year! If you haven't get your hair done yet, you may wanna head over to Comb Hair studio *if you're lucky enough to read this*! You may quote my name <Chloe> to get 20% ala carte price for senior stylist service and do check out their current promotion below! 


 photo IMG_0445.jpg 

 photo IMG_0426.jpg
You may book your appointment now at 64383138 !
12 Gemmil Lane S(069252)

No comments:

Post a Comment